No – We will on your behalf notify, at the commencement and at the end of the tenancy, the local authority responsible for the collection of Council Tax and any providers of any electricity, gas, oil and any other relevant fuels, water and environmental services to the property.

Still not answered your question? We love questions so fire it at us using the contact details here


Leave a Reply