Our Short Let Management Fee covers:
1. Advising of legal and health & safety requirements regarding the property, The Owner being responsible for all costs involved.
2. Providing Short Let Checklist.
3. Compiling multi-photo property details.
4. Advertising the property on the internet.
5. Handling guest enquiries and receiving bookings.
Preparation for Guests
6. Arranging hotel-quality cleaning and linen change.
7. Providing 24 X 7 telephone support for guests.
8. Processing payments monthly, providing The Owner with detailed financial statements, and remitting the balance on account to nominated bank account. Responding to The Owner’s accountant enquiries is chargeable at the hourly rate for Professional Fees as defined in this agreement and billable by the minute.
9. Reporting monthly any issues or events connected with the property.
10. Arranging repairs of the property using insured and approved contractors (incl. fixtures, fittings and contents), The Owner being responsible for all costs involved.
11. Arranging planned maintenance including any assessments, checks, inspections and testing of appliances, equipment and installations in the property, The Owner being responsible for all costs involved.
12. Receiving and arranging payment of contractor’s invoices.
13. Managing out-of-hours emergencies (24 X 7).
14. Acting as an agent of necessity arranging cleaning, linen, repairs or maintenance at, or to, the property including fixtures, fittings or contents and any replacements which come to or are brought to The Agent’s notice and which The Agent considers necessary, up to an estimated cost of £150 (or such other amount as shall be agreed in writing) without reference to The Owner for any issue, The Owner being responsible for all costs involved. Where the estimated cost exceeds £150, notifying The Owner or The Owner’s representative who will be responsible for arranging and paying for such work.
End of Let
15. Carrying out changeover check. Where The Owner arranges or carries out the cleaning for any end of let clean, The Owner is responsible for arranging or carrying out the changeover check.
16. Arranging hotel-quality cleaning and linen change. Where The Owner arranges or carries out the cleaning for any end of let clean, The Owner is responsible for cancelling any cleaning arranged by The Agent direct with the cleaner/housekeeper and The Owner is liable for any costs incurred as a result of cancelling the cleaner/housekeeper or for any costs incurred as a result of the failure by The Owner to cancel the cleaner/housekeeper direct.
Still not answered your question? We love questions so fire it at us using the contact details here
Please rate this article so we know how well it answered your question…