Sorry we cannot offer advice on Council Tax you should contact the Council Tax office (Mendip DC 0845 300 3352 Option 1, Sedgemoor DC 0845 408 2541). If you are a tenant and are also a full-time student you may be considered as a ‘Disregarded Adult for discount purposes’.

Further Reading

Mendip District Council – Reduce, Discount or Exempt Council Tax

Still not answered your question? We love questions so fire it at us using the contact details here

Please rate this article so we know how well it answered your question…