Yes – provided it is done in line with applicable clauses in the tenancy agreement or by agreement with the tenant or by notice under section 13 of the Housing Act 1988. The issuing of a Section 21 notice and increasing the rent are mutually exclusive events.

Further Reading

How to increase the rent for an assured shorthold tenancy {Jungle Property Blog article}

Still not answered your question? We love questions so fire it at us using the contact details here

Please rate this article so we know how well it answered your question…