No – sorry we not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to give advice on financial products such as insurance policies. However, we have been appointed to act as an introducer for a company that provides insurance products for landlords and tenants which means we can effect introductions and distribute non-real time promotions for their products. The decision to insure against risks such as breakdowns is a personal one.

The following websites help compare boiler and central heating cover:

Compare what is included in the different British Gas HomeCare landlord policies here

For Full Managament properties, if you do buy breakdown insurance for any appliances, equipment or installation at your property please:

  • Give the policy provider consent for Jungle Property to contact them in relation to the policy e.g. report a breakdown
  • If the policy includes the provision of a Gas Safety Record/Certificate/CP12 instruct the policy provider to provide Jungle Property with a copy (using contact details here)
  • Provide Jungle Property with a copy of the policy initially and at any renewal

Still not answered your question? We love questions so fire it at us using the contact details here

Please rate this article so we know how well it answered your question…


Leave a Reply