If you experience a blocked lateral drain or sewer or sewerage flooding please call Wessex Water on 0845 600 4 600 (Glastonbury office catchment area only). If your property is outside the Glastonbury office catchment area, to find your sewerage company visit here

If any of the drains, pipes, gutters and channels in or about your property or any sink, basin, toilet or waste pipe which serves such fixtures is blocked by your waste, you are liable for the cost of removing that waste. We recommend D.R.U.M Garden & Home Maintenance on 07583112377 or Groves Xtreme Clean on 01278 788 522 / 07513594997. Alternatively, you could find a drain unblocker in a directory such as Yell or Thomson Local.

More details about your responsibility for drains can be found in your tenancy agreement and more details about repairs to drains can be found in your Tenant Information Pack.

Leave a Reply