Yes – Make a ‘subject access request’ in writing (e-mail or letter) to Jungle Property clearly stating what it is you require. We will respond to your request within one month.

Contact details here

Further Reading

Your right of access {Information Commissioners Office (ICO)}

Still not answered your question? We love questions so fire it at us using the contact details here

Please rate this article so we know how well it answered your question…