Under the terms of your tenancy agreement you have agreed to take care to replace or have replaced appropriately, light bulbs, fluorescent tubes, fuses, starters etc. as and when necessary during the tenancy and to ensure that all light bulbs, fluorescent tubes, fuses are in place and in working order at the end of the tenancy.

Precisely how you abide by this condition is your choice.

If the bulbs you need are not available at the local hardware store such as B&Q, Proper Job or Whitings, we recommend you source the bulbs from a specialist supplier such as (Glastonbury catchment area only):

  • Rexel at Unit 13, Dyehouse Lane, GLASTONBURY, BA6 9LZ; 01458 835800
  • Devondale Electrical Distributors at Unit 1 and 2, Adlam Central Park, Wirral Park Road, GLASTONBURY, BA6 9XE; 01458 831126

If you need assistance to remove and replace a bulb, please contact us and we will gladly provide you with contact details for a handyperson to help you. If you need an electrician to help you with this, details of electricians in your area can be found here

Still not answered your question? We love questions so fire it at us using the contact details here

Please rate this article so we know how well it answered your question…