Should the tenant fail to give up possession by the date ordered, you need to apply to the court bailiff who will remove the tenants from your property. YOU MUST NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE TENANTS YOURSELF!

To request a warrant for possession of the property you must complete a Form N325: Request a warrant for possession of land (available here) and and send it to the same court as the order was made along with a cheque for £121.00 made payable to HMCTS.

Still not answered your question? We love questions so fire it at us using the contact details here

Please rate this article so we know how well it answered your question…